Cultivate a Life of Unending Prayer
Join the Sisters of Notre Dame in attending this year’s annual Young Catholic Professionals Member Conference. It is a gathering of young professionals from diverse industries and geographies for an inspirational weekend conference led by some of the nation’s most exciting Catholic role models. It includes programming for Young Professionals, Ambassadors, Religious, those in Church Administration. In addition to numerous social events, attendees grow stronger in their conviction to Work in Witness for Christ through challenging speeches, inspiring meditations, and renewing faith formation, equipping them to leave the weekend with the confidence and courage needed to become the next generation of Catholic leaders.
- A 3-day weekend program: Join the YCP family for a weekend of fellowship and spiritual and professional development as together we learn how to better Practice the Presence of God in our lives.
- All inclusive location: With complimentary breakfast and a 24-hour DFW airport shuttle included in your reservation, you’re able to focus on the weekend while the logistics are covered for you (no Ubers necessary). If you would like to explore the area, downtown Dallas, local wineries, shopping, and other entertainment and attractions are all within easy reach.
- Prayer and the Sacraments: Allow daily Mass, Confession, Adoration, and sacred music to draw you into deeper contemplation of His Presence.
- Rejuvenate body + soul: Refresh your spirit with practical tips to grow in peace and trust in Our Lord; then relax by the pool (indoor or outdoor), join some friends on one of the tennis courts or jogging trails around this beautiful 40-acre lakeside property.
- Fellowship: From socializing at happy hour to praying together at Mass, make professional connections and form authentic friendships within the atmosphere of our shared faith.
- National Network: Join hundreds of young professionals in their 20’s and 30’s, well-known Catholic speakers, executives, business leaders, bishops, priests, nuns, and consecrated persons from all over the country, including cities where YCP chapters are located.
- Keynote and breakout sessions: Be spiritually, personally, and professionally uplifted and encouraged, first by our speakers during each keynote address, and then by your peers during the interactive breakout sessions.
- Gala Celebration: Break out your formal wear for an elegant, fun, and unforgettable evening full of dinner, drinks, music and dancing on Saturday, September 14, 2019!
- #YCPConference2019 gift bag: You’ll be equipped with everything you need for the weekend and have resources and material to assist you once you return home, courtesy of our sponsors.
For more information about this weekend experience, the speakers, schedule and to register, check out the YCP Conference event website.
Cost levels of $75, $150 and $250 are available based on your category of membership. See website for details.
To coordinate your plans to meet with the Sisters of Notre Dame at any point during the YCP Conference, please email Sister Kelley Rush, SND or call/text her at 440-241-3124, or email Sister Val Roxburgh, SND or call/text her at 805-452-9699.
We hope to see you there!
This event will be an opportunity to reflect on the church and faith in light of current challenging times. LMU’s invited speaker, Sister Lareine-Marie Mosely and Dr. Kim Harris will lead an interactive discussion on how the church is challenged in dealing with intense social changes that we are living with now. We will consider and discuss how the church is sustaining the faithful or lagging behind in important social issues such as race, immigration and the clergy sex abuse scandals.
Registration is open on the Center for Religion and Spirituality’s event page. In the event the seminar is canceled, participants will be notified by Wednesday, the week of the seminar. Registration fees are refunded only if the seminar is canceled; no refund for partial attendance or no-show.
For information, please contact the Center at 310-338-2799 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Sister LaReine-Marie Mosley, S.N.D., Ph.D
LaReine-Marie Mosely, Ph.D. is assistant professor of Religious Studies at Notre Dame of Maryland University and a Sister of Notre Dame of the Toledo, Ohio, Province.
Saturday, October 26 at 9:00am to 12:30pm
1 LMU Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90045
For campus maps and directions, visit www.lmu.edu/maps.