205 South Pine Drive
In support of our young adult ministry partner, Christus Ministries, we warmly welcome you to this event. As it unfolds, you’ll meet religious from the Society of Jesus and Sisters of Notre Dame, as well as faithful laity. After you register, please contact Sister Val Roxburgh so we may prayerfully prepare for your presence and stay connected along the journey.
Do you want to grow spiritually and deepen your relationship with God and others?
Are you looking to:
- Grow significantly since your experience of Caritas?
- Explore how genuine love is lived out in truth, mercy, reconciliation, and justice?
- Honestly look at whatever may hold you back from deeper relationships with God or key people in your life?
- Devote two weeks prior to the Veritas Retreat to spiritually prepare for it?
Consider joining Veritas, the four-day retreat designed as a one year or more follow-up for those who have attended a Caritas Retreat . Our team will provide prayer materials three weeks prior to the retreat so that retreatants can build on their Caritas and better prepare for their experience of Veritas.
When: The retreat will start at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 11, 2019, and end at 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 14, 2019.
Cost: $275 (see 3 options below) or $283.25 (with PayPal fees)
- Zelle: Use email@example.com as the recipient and put Veritas in the memo.
- Bill Pay: Use the contact information below or click here for setup info.
- Check: Payable to Christus Ministries sent to the below address.
Address: P.O. Box 4525, Culver City, CA 90231
Phone: (805) 380-6580 I Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please input Veritas in the memo.
To reserve your spot, please complete the online registration below and send in your payment no later than Thursday, June 27, 2019.
Please note that space is very limited and two beds are in each room for sleeping accommodations. Your spot is not reserved until payment is received (or special arrangements are made for a payment plan or partial scholarship). Refunds will only be given for cancellations made at least 14 days before the start of the retreat. After that, we will happily apply your payment towards a future retreat.
If you have any questions about the event, please email Jacyln Torres.
For more info about the Sisters of Notre Dame, contact:
Sister Jenny Zimmerman, SND
Email Sister Jenny